Ring Size Guide
The String Test
- Cut a small piece of string, thread or ribbon
- Measure: Wrap it snugly around your finger for an accurate measurement
- Determine: Compare your measurement with our sizzing chart
- Check: Double check for accuracy
Important: Not to wrap the string too tight. Go for a comfortable, snug fit
The Paper Test - Click Here to Access
Necklace Size Guide
The best way to find the right length for your necklace is through measuring it with a string and comparing the length with a ruler (in CM). Alternatively, you could also measure the length of your favorite necklace.
Measuring your wrist is the best way to find your ideal bracelet/bangle/cuff size. Use a tape measure or follow the steps below to find your size in minutes. You will need a ruler, scissors, and a sheet of paper. Let’s get you started.
- Cut a small strip of paper from an A4 sized sheet.
- Wrap the strip around your wrist, just below the wrist bone, where you would normally wear your bracelet
- Make sure the paper is tight on your wrist to find your most accurate fit.
- Mark the spot where the strip overlaps by folding the excess paper backwards, making sure to create a sharp fold.
- Take your scissors and cut right at the fold to get rid of the excess paper.
- Measure the length of the paper strip using a ruler and note down the number in CM; that will be your bracelet wrist length.
Anklet Size Guide
Measuring your ankle is the best way to find your ideal anklet length. Use a tape measure or follow the steps below to find your size in minutes. You will need a ruler, scissors, strings and marker. Let’s get you started.
- Cut out a long string.
- Wrap the string around your ankle, where you would normally wear your anklet
- Make sure the string fits snugly on your ankle to find your most accurate fit.
- Mark the spot where the string overlaps using a black marker.
- Take your scissors and cut right at the “marked point” to get rid of the excess string.
- Measure the length of the string using a ruler and note down the number in CM; that will be your anklet length.